Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels? - Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community
Want to Buy For Want to Buy Postings!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
 
SpeedRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 233
Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Hey guys, is there anyone out there that might have a set of Center caps or some replacements of some kind for the stock wheels?


Thanks guys
SpeedRacer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:24 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

I havn't been on the site or have had anything to do with the company in a very long time. Personally I feel very bad for everyone that purchased a machine. They are a good product I just wish we had more time and money to put towards getting it off the ground so to speak before what happened happened. Mike at I believe Red Rock Rails in Utah used to be my best customer he usually had all kinds of niche parts around. I don't know if he still deals with this anymore though. Sorry.
tpain is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Official Site Vendor
 
Red Rock Powersports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: St. George, Utah
Posts: 1,331
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

I am going to be placing another order with the factory for some inventory stuff and a few special items for a couple of my customers. I can check and see if I can get some. I am sure that they will have those in stock. I have one but it is already spoken for.

Mike

Problems? Questions? Need parts or Repairs? Send us an e-mail, PM, or Call (435) 705-9846

E-mail: [email protected]

Red Rock Powersports, LLC

Utah's Redline Dealer!
Red Rock Powersports is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Official Site Vendor
 
Red Rock Powersports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: St. George, Utah
Posts: 1,331
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpain View Post
I havn't been on the site or have had anything to do with the company in a very long time. Personally I feel very bad for everyone that purchased a machine. They are a good product I just wish we had more time and money to put towards getting it off the ground so to speak before what happened happened. Mike at I believe Red Rock Rails in Utah used to be my best customer he usually had all kinds of niche parts around. I don't know if he still deals with this anymore though. Sorry.
Is that you Trevor?

Problems? Questions? Need parts or Repairs? Send us an e-mail, PM, or Call (435) 705-9846

E-mail: [email protected]

Red Rock Powersports, LLC

Utah's Redline Dealer!
Red Rock Powersports is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
 
SpeedRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 233
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rock Powersports View Post
I am going to be placing another order with the factory for some inventory stuff and a few special items for a couple of my customers. I can check and see if I can get some. I am sure that they will have those in stock. I have one but it is already spoken for.

Mike


Hey Mike, I know you are getting ready to send me my stuff I ordered.. I was wondering if you were able to send 4 Center caps with that Order?

I really need some caps ASAP.... Thanks
SpeedRacer is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 06:55 AM
 
crazyoldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to crazyoldman
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
Hey guys, is there anyone out there that might have a set of Center caps or some replacements of some kind for the stock wheels?


Thanks guys
I think I still have the 4 caps left from my stock wheels if I can find them. I'll look tonight.
crazyoldman is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
 
SpeedRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 233
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Thanks crazyoldman,


If you find them and you can give me a good deal, they are sold..... Thanks again
SpeedRacer is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
 
crazyoldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to crazyoldman
Re: Where can I find 4 centercaps for the stock wheels?

Good news! I found them. Bad news.....I'll be out of town until the 24th. I was thinking $20.00 plus shipping. If you still want them PM me your name and address and I'll send them out as soon as I get back.
crazyoldman is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community > Buy and Sell > Want to Buy

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome