Misc Redline Parts for Sale
For those that don't know, I sold my Riot a few months ago. (Actually I traded it for a Jeep Scrambler and the guy I traded with is a member on this forum now).
Because of this, I have some parts left over that I found around the garage that I want to sell off. Honestly, I don't really feel like putting a price to them. So make me an offer. But keep in mind, I might push you for a little more if I think it isn't a reasonable offer. Feel free to PM me if interested in something. I will try to keep the post updated once it is sold.
- 2 heavy duty steering tie rods for a Revolt. These have a ground side on the inner edge to clear the chassis. They are sleeved and indestrutible. I raced with these for a season.
- 1 stock Revolt aluminum steering tie rod.
- 2 used stock drive belts. Both are thin stock ones. Probably best as a spare to get you hom, not for a main.
- 2 new, still in the box, K&N intake filters for a Revolt.
- 1 used K&N filter and pre-filter
- 4 angled brackets that hold the fuel tank to the floor of the rig.
- SOLD - One rear wheel and tire (sold as a pair). 26" Afterburner tire half worn. Wheels are 12" OMF heavy duty beadlocks.
- SOLD - One front wheel and tire (sold as a pair). 26" Afterburner tire half worn. Wheels are 12" OMF heavy duty beadlocks.
- SOLD - qnty 2 upper a-arms for a Riot. They measure 12" outside of mount to outside of mount. Some Riots have a different size than others! So measure yours before asking.
- SOLD - 2 oil lines for a Revolt
- SOLD - Rear brake line. I am almost positive it is for a Revolt.
- SOLD - Rear used brake rotor for a Revolt.
- SOLD - Rear wheel hub (no bearings in this).
- SOLD - Brake stop kit for a Revolt to keep the throttle pedal from getting stuck on the steering rack. New in the bag.
- SOLD - Lap strap and 2 submarine straps.
- SOLD - Engine diagnostic software and associated harnesses.
I am short on time these days, but will try to get stuff out as quick as I can once we come to an agreed price.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.......who's bringing the chips?
Last edited by four_by_nut; 09-24-2012 at 09:53 AM.