A New Collection of Best-Selling Heated Apparel and Gear from Trusted Brands
If you don’t want or can even wait for spring to start a new riding season, it would be a good idea to invest in a set of high-quality heated gear designed to keep you warm and comfortable no matter how severe the weather conditions might be. Without electrical heating, your fingers and toes are the first extremities to feel the consequence of winter riding. Heated gear looks and feels just like regular apparel, except for the heating elements hidden inside.
At POWERSPORTSiD.com, you can find a huge collection of gloves, jacket and pants liners, socks, and other pieces of riding gear powered by rechargeable or regular batteries. Some products can be plugged directly into the electrical system of your machine, which is great for long-distance rides or working long hours plowing snow on your property. As long as the motor is running, you don’t have to worry about draining the battery.
Highway 21® - Radiant Men's Heated Gloves
• Lithium-ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings
• Genuine leather construction provides durability
• Hipora® liner is waterproof and windproof while still offering breathability
• 100g of Thinsulate insulation
• Touch Screen compatible
• Armored knuckles for added protection
• Pre-curved fingers enhance comfort and reduce rider fatigue
• Adjustable gauntlet
California Heat® - 12V Jacket Liner
• Wind resistant, water repellent ripstop nylon
• Very lightweight and highly compressible garment
• Sized to fit snug to your body under an outer jacket
• Pockets on the sleeves to store glove plugs when not in use
• Plugs in the sleeves and accessory plug to connect heated gloves and pants
• Heating elements located on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
• Power: 77W @ 12V or 6.4A total
• Max Heat 135° F
• Included: battery harness with 15A fuse
FirstGear® - Heated Puffer Vest
• Made with thermal and lightweight materials
• Fits under a jacket or can be used by itself
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets
• Two internal storage pockets and one additional internal battery pocket
• Built-in, chest-mounted heat controller
• Can be portable with a compatible Li-ion battery using the USB input connector
• Power: DC:5V, Draw: 9W
Tourmaster® - Synergy Pro-Plus 12V Heated Pants
• 100% Polyester wind and water-resistant soft-shell fabric front panel
• Nylon and spandex rear compression panel for reduced bulk and increased comfort
• 100% Polyester microfleece fixed liner
• Thigh to shin flexible carbon fiber heating elements located on front panels
• Heating elements connected using thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) wire for added safety and efficiency
• Built-in waterproof 3-setting LED smart soft touch controller located on the flip-out tab at waistband
• Integrated microprocessor and thermal cut-off protect against power surge and overheating of elements
• 12v DC power / 38.4w power draw / 3.2a current
• Heat settings: high (126°f/52°c), medium (113°f/45°c), low (100°f/38°c)
• Integrated and concealed battery harness and insole/sock connectors
• Includes battery harness and safety fuse
• Hand washable
ActionHeat® - AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
• Built-In ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels strategically placed on the top of the toes
• Battery Voltage: 4.5 Volt Power Packs (AA Batteries not included)
• Advanced ultra-fine fibers provide superior heating performance
• Recommended hand wash only. Note: Can use mesh wash bag for gentle machine wash
• Unisex Fit
• Material Content: 50% Wool, 48.5% Cotton & 1.5% Lycra
• Heats up to 130F for up to 4+ hours
How To Use:
• Power Up - Insert (3) AA batteries into each power pack.
• Plug-In - Connect the power pack to the cord located in the pocket on the top of the sock.
• Turn On - Press the red power button on the power pack to turn on.
Go to the product page for more information.
Press the "shop now" button to browse the full catalog of heated gear at powersportsid.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or call 888.903.4344 (toll-free) to speak with one of our specialists.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.