Revolt Desert Racer - ride showcase
Hey what's up everyone...
So I just wanted to share a little positivism in the forum..
I remember when I was a newbie in the forum I always got upset because people would never share photos of their rides with the cool modifications they had done to their revolts... But little that I know that when I started to get my car to where I wanted, I didn't want to spend my free time taking pictures and loading them up to the forum.... All I wanted to do was ride... The only pictures that I usually took was when something broke...
But o well here it goes... I was trying to make a list of modifications that my car but I'm pretty sure I have left a couple out, ill update them as I remember..
- 1.5 upper cage redone
- heavy duty rear rods
- Reinforced trailing arms
- reinforced lower front arms
- replaced front upper arms for coil overs
- front custom racing bumper
- rear custom desert racing bumper with spare tire carrier
- rear custom short course racing bumper
- reinforced front of the frame for safety (added tubing)
- aluminum firewall between seat and motor
- larger radiator upgrade
- radiator mesh protector
- quick release number plates
- isolated the ecu and electrical components from the plastic panels
- I can ride my revolt with no panels when desired
- emergency battery main cutoff switch
- larger diameter intake with larger uni foam filter
- top aluminum panel with race legal lighting
- rear limit straps
- little frame reinforcements here and there
- vision x led bar
- aftermarked steering wheel
- mounted fire extinguisher
The good stuff
- king shock all around with reservoirs and clickers
- RPM gearbox
- 930's inner cvs
- stock outer cvs
- beadlocks all around
- maxxis tires all around
- billet front spindles
- off road racing Saco steering rack
- rerouted Gibson exhaust
- black vinyl wraph with reflective speed decals -- ( adds 45 hp) :P
To do list future mods ( if money comes around)
- replace seat
- replace fuel tank with aluminium for larger capacity
- replace clutch (too much rattling)
- powder coat rims
All I can say is that I love my car.. It's almost near perfectly dialed in. It handles very smoth in desert terrain, ass wheel as big jumps and everything else.. The custom bumper totally give the car a tougher and meaner look... I like a lot how it looks like a small class one..... Gets attention all of the time... I love my car... Lots of time and effort put into it..
I'll post up what the car currently looks like sometime this week....
iPad doesn't let me upload photos to the forum...
- I also wanted to give special thanks to Mike and Linda at ReD Rock... They have always been there when needed... Great customer support.. No matter the situation or time... When busy they always returned the call with reasonable time period... Even just to ask a quick question... Never have had parts that has been shipped delayed... Not even when I have ordered stuff around the holidays... Great people to deal with, and most importantly of all, very friendly and honest...
Last edited by offroadpro4; 04-04-2018 at 09:25 PM.