Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community - View Single Post - REvolt King Shocks follow up!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
offroadpro4

Thumbs up REvolt King Shocks follow up!!

Hey Guys, just wanted to provide you guys with some follow up info....

- I had a chance a week before the GH race to go do some testing, but a couple things had come up and I didnt have chance to do a write up sooner... but now here it is...

THe King shocks feel great!!!! .... I drove it trough some real rough terrain and some really tight corners and the increase in performance was really noticable.... much better handling now on those corners... and those kings eat those woops as if it was breakfast, lunch and dinner all together.... I just had to play a little with the clicker adjusters to dial in exacly to the point where I wanted those shocks....

The king shocks have passed the first test, on the turns and bumps.. now they just have to pass the jumping part...

there wasnt any jumps were I was at, but I know that at glen helens next race i should be able to hang in there better, since i did feel lots of improvement... cant wait to go out racing!!! I might be there one day before, to dial in really good, just to make sure that I dont have to stiffen up the springs a bit with the jumps.... but overall they rocked....

I didnt have a chance to take pictures that day, I was more concerned for the testing, but Ill try to take a picture of the car tommorrow so you guys can check the out.... they look good too..... Really happy with those kings...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome