Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community - View Single Post - Clutch weights (where to buy)
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 03:27 AM Thread Starter
Harper

Re: Clutch weights (where to buy)

Thanks for the information Scott, I appreciate it! Once I pick up the car (this saturday) I will go through it and see just how it is currently setup and such. I know when I went for a ride in it a few weeks ago at Little Sahara (in oklahoma) it ran great and I did see that the clutch engaged at about 4000 rpm and the motor did see 8000 rpms when he really laid into it. We never really got topped out and I dought I will get topped out very often either. It has some fairly aggressive paddles on it (I think) because they hooked up very good without alot of slip. He said he had some others on it and then went to these for better hookup so I will need to look at that as well. I would imagine you could easily (over tire) a stock motor but it seamed to be ok. I just have to start figuring out sources for parts and such as far as clutch and motor parts so any of that information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome