Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community - View Single Post - Get a FREE Axia Alloys 17" billet mirror FREE -read this!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
UTVReview
Official Site Vendor

Get a FREE Axia Alloys 17" billet mirror FREE -read this!

Guys, Rally on the Rocks and UTV-Review.com have teamed up with RedlineUTVForums.net to give you a bunch of great stuff for FREE.

Just go here -> http://utv-review.com/category/events-rides

We will be broadcasting live at 5pm MT Saturday April 28th and will give away a bunch of great stuff.
Its all free and you dont have to do jack to win. Frankly you don't even have to watch, just leave your info
on the box below the streaming video. You can go do it right now.

Here is the list of swag. If you miss out on this your are a *bleep*.

17" Axia Alloys rear view - Valued at $185
2 registrations to Rally on the Rocks - Valued at $160
Camp Chef 12" Skillet Arches National Park Edition - Valued at $100
Pitbull Tires gift certificate for $100

I will have Jared Livingston (Organizer of ROTR) LIVE and we will spend time talking about the Rally on the Rocks
and you will be able to ask questions LIVE in the chat box.
Everything you want to know about the Rally will be discussed in depth.

Go check out Rally on the Rocks and UTV Review | Best products info and FREE stuff! and send 4nines a thank you message for the great swag.

We will draw 4 names from those that are smart enough to spend 30 seconds giving us their info.
Just go do it now, it couldn't be simpler. Just go here -> UTV-Review.com

No there is no catch. Am I going to send you some email? Yes, how else will you know when I am
going to give away more stuff like this? BUT I will NEVER give it to some jerk that will send you spam.

If you go to UTV-Review.com right now you can see a whole bunch of videos from previous Rally on the Rocks events.
And don't get all weird because I dont have much content up yet, I'm just getting rolling.

So go tell your friends.

-Shannon

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome