Redline UTV Forums - Redline Riot & Redline Revolt Community - View Single Post - Labor Day Weekend ride at Leerjak (Patterson MO)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
HawkEng

Labor Day Weekend ride at Leerjak (Patterson MO)

Guy and gals, we have a BIG weekend planned for Labor Day at Leerjak Offroad Ranch in Patterson MO. They are open Friday-Monday. I have guys coming down from Iowa and Illinois. We had 15 UTVs Memorial Day and they were just locals in our group.

This is a first class facility to ride ATVs and UTVs ONLY at. No Jeeps or motorcycles allowed. They have 2000 acres to ride on with wide trails, light rocky trails (so rain is fine), hills, 2 water/mud pits, oval practice track, hills to climb, a HUGE lake to fish, the St. Francis river to float/fish that runs thru the property, and soon a nice closed course track that I will help them build. They have great marked trails that are named with a map.

I am in contact with them for set aside our camping sites to keep our group together. They have over 70 - 50amp hookups with water. Bath and shower house right there too. They sell food, gas, parts, etc in their store. There is a full basketball court, climber play set for the kids, and sand volleyball too. YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS PLACE!

I know they will probably have a scavenger hunt in the dark one night. That is fun for all. They have great prizes they hand out to. I would like to talk to them about us having a rally race for fun too if anyone is interested. We have been talking with them about actually having a race there anyways.

Their website is Leerjak Off-Road Ranch - Home for info there. 573-856-4134 is their main phone and you might need to leave a message. Tell them you are with the HAWK group for camping reservations.

I will keep updating as I get more information.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome